Did you know:
• Loudoun County is a combination Career/Volunteer Fire Rescue System
• Lovettsville Volunteer Firefighters and EMT’s protect the community and provide lifesaving care from 6pm to 6am every day.
• A new ambulance costs approximately $225k;
• A new fire engine costs approximately $650k
• The life expectancy of a Fire Engine and Ambulance is a maximum of 10 years!
• Our primary area of responsibility (first due) covers approximately 100 square miles
• We serve over 7,500 citizens within and outside the town limits
• We own our station, and the land it sits on.
• We own 2 ambulances, 2 fire engines, a brush truck, an ALS chase vehicle, A Utility pickup truck, and a ford explorer which are all used to respond to emergency calls.
• We own our protective equipment, hoses, ladders, tools, and our EMS diagnostic equipment and supplies.
• We also pay our own bills associated with all of the services we utilize to maintain and support the station, vehicles, equipment, and personnel.
• Lovettsville Volunteer Fire and Rescue was founded in 1966, The station was built in 1976.
Your generous donation will:
• Help pay for needed station renovations.
• Help pay for a new ambulance and fire engine.
• Buy EMS and firefighting supplies, equipment and uniforms.
• Contribute towards the daily operational expenses associated with running the fire company
So we are asking the community to help us help you, and please donate today!